Friday, October 19, 2007

For the love of the FuZz!!!! Marc from ugly betty!!!





O.K. on the second installment of FOR THE LOVE OF THE FUZZ, our next candidant is My man Marc from Ugly Betty. I know everybody is saying, MILT-FRESH, WHAT'S GOING ON WITH YOU? WHY YOU GOT THIS FAG UP HERE!!! Well plain and simple, aside from what the character pertays, you can not denie Marcs FuZz Game on the show. I can't hate on homeboy,his sexual preference ain't got nothin to do with me!!! But people The colors, the patterns everything is sick on dude!!! I haven't seen a well dressed or well FuZzEd individual since Homey who played Kevin Hill!!! The thing that makes me mad, is he doesn't get that much burn on the show. For what his wardrobe represents, he's more of a minor character!!!! The most flyest, fUzZieSt dude on the show might be in two or three scenes. Go figure!!!

No comments: