Saturday, July 17, 2010

DRAKE THE COMME DES GARCONS KID






Now I have to personally get thiz of my chest. Drake iz deffinetly not one of my favorite dresserz in the rap game. I'm not being a hater, I just feel he doez need at least a little sense of direction. But hey i guess the college guy look with army sweat shirts and jeanz works for him. I guess there iz a message behind drake'z look or lack there of. However, I have come to realize that when drake decidez to Amp up hiz look once in a while he putz on an item from Comme des Garçons Play. For thoze who aren't familiar with the brand itz a Japanese company owned by Rei Kawakubo. The name is taken from the french definition meaning Comme des Garçons, "like boys". Comme consistz of two major subrandz, regular Comme des garcons and Comme des garcons play. In a three year spand Comme play haz made itz way on american soil and haz been solitified under many of hip-hop'z stylish starz including Kanye west, wale, DJ million dollar mano, and many otherz. Armed with itz heart and eyez logo itz become a statis symbol in the vision of hipster culture. However one thing i will say nobody rockz az much comme az drake. in my opinion He lookz hiz best when he'z rocking Comme. But please somebody help drake out with a stylist. Can we get the same person styled lebron!!! O.k. I'm buggin, well itz just what happenz when your rollin with the ovo click, red wing boot gang lol!!!

No comments: