Sunday, December 19, 2010

TAKE IT SLOW!!!!



What's FuZzN blog world. It's ya number one flashy cat that you love to hate, Milt-Fresh back to give you some of my thoughts. A lot has been going on recently and I haven't been able to really sit down and converse with my blog family like used to. I must admit ya boy was swept up in a world wind and I couldn't see the forest for the trees. But thank god he's been getting my mind back on focus. It's crazy when you get so consumed with what your doing until you forget who you are. Trust me it can happen, I've been placed in situations where I've been dubbed the go to person. However, being the go to person can be a heavy responsibility on the soul of one person. But it's the perserverance of a person that shines through. No matter if it's through the good or bad. Keep ya hands in God's hands and he'll see you through

No comments: