Friday, February 22, 2008

POOKIE AND BOOKIE ON VALENTINES DAY!!!!!







Yeah this is my queen roni and king Milt-fresh on Valentines Day. My pookie didn't feel to well on the day of love. So I decided to bring the day for lovers to her. Not to sound like a jerk, but I try to make every momment with my pookie Veronica special. So todays lesson is don't limit your ezpression of love to just valentines day. Show the person you love them every day. Imean just take the time to say I love you. Hold them tigh under the moon light. Gaze into their eyes and whisper sweet nothings into their ear. But I must go. my pookie awaits!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Sexy_Virgo87 said...

Awww Baby Can You say Sweetheart? I Must Say I Wish I Wasn't Feeling Down On Valentines Day So We Could Have Went Out But Staying In Was just As Cool I Love You Everyday Bookie And Everyday Were Together If We Go Out or Stay In Is Valentines Day I Love You Frever And A Day♥