Friday, February 22, 2008

MORE HEAT ROCK FOE YOU PUNKS!!!!!





Yo straight up and down I shouldn't even be showin ya'll this but only for ya'll!!! On my recent trip to North Carolina I did a lil shopping while I was down there!!! LOL!! FYI, THIS AIN'T EVEN EVERYTHING!!!!! THIS IS WHY THEY CALL ME THE $FrEsH-KiNg$ !!!!! But really I don't need the heat, ya heart pump project Kool Aid ya sweet!!!! LOL!!! I am the $^#T and they just POOP Stain!!!! And i'm still not a lil wayne fan so don't get the wrong IDEA!!!!! LOL!!! but ya'll not ready!!! I'm done talkin!!!!

1 comment:

Sexy_Virgo87 said...

Well, Well, Well My Shopping Husband Lol I Must Say Just This Little Sample Is Enough To Turn Heads And Put ya Name In A Couple Of mouths lol But I Am felling These Shoes And Loving The Last Pair Keep Doin You Bookie I Love It♥