Saturday, September 22, 2007



Yeah, right now i'm feelin extra fUzZY!!! Today, I just finished tapin the Mike-Nice show for CTV, Channel 27 for those in the New Hven area. Shout out to everybody who did their thing with that. Yo, I'm going to tell you, it's hard judging a person's style. Number one everybody's conveying a different type of message with their appearance. I mean it's the difference between kanye, 50, and Jim Jones. All are a representation of hip-hop, but with different messages that they are sending to the masses. Me being a lover of style, I can understand what each person is trying to say through their look. Another person is looking only at the surface. Does he have fresh Air Force 1's or a sick Shirt!! No, it plays are part, but do you have the confidence to go along with it? How does the person conduct themselves? What does the person stand for? You may be saying, how do you judge that in 5 mins. It's not hard. You have to look deeper under the surface. people don't take the time to dig deep. I can't just say, "YO YA ONES WASN'T CRISPY SO YOU GET A ZERO"!!! People just want a reason to be insulting, so they mask it, and call it CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISM!!!
Well, anyway enough about my opinion, FOR THOSE IN THE NEW HAVEN, HAMDEN, WEST HAVEN AREA IT COMES ON THIS TUESDAY!!!! I'LL COME BACK WITH THE TIME!!!

No comments: