Thursday, May 5, 2011

SLICK!!!!!!!!

Jermaine Dupri over the yearz haz def been one of my favorite well dressed entertainerz. I started taking notice of hiz style since the 1492 album when he had the single out with usher and da brat with the leather suit!!! Thiz pic of JD from Usher'z 26th birthday bash. I swear what makez hiz look work iz the gutz!!!! What are the gutz you ask?? The gutz are the inside of the outfit when you open up your jacket. The vest, the tie, the dress shirt, and even the scarf. The execution of each piece bringz together class and sophistication. Yez even though he'z A town scenester, he still bringz class to hiz look. The black trench iz def major. In my personal opinion I would have capped the look off with black and white wingtip dress shoez. The black trilby hat iz so slick. It'z def the iceing on the cake.

No comments: