Sunday, December 23, 2007

THE REASON WHY HIP-HOP IS DEAD!!!!!



Yo I can not stand soulja boy!!!! The dance is so stupid!!!! Besides the music what i really can't stand is his style!!! Now I know this is coming from a dude who is flashy and gaudy in his own right, however, he takes every brand that I would like and turns it into trash!!! Bathing Ape hoody's on him look like what they used to sell in that wild leather store in the milford mall. Then let's not talk about the Evisu!!! What portion of respect that I had for the brand has gone out the window because he had the jeans on!! Yeah I'm a hater and i'm mad cause he got some bathing fapes!!!! LOL!!! But to be honest he looks like what a 16 year old from ATL would look like. He still rock oversized white t's!!! Now that's just wrong!!!!

3 comments:

Sexy_Virgo87 said...

LMAO Baby I Must Agree With You I Can't Stand This Kid Or All Those Crank Dat Songs They Are Beyond Stupid And Very Pointless So I Agree He Needs To Go Somewhere His Songs Are THE WORST lol!!!!!!

corey_davis_22 said...

Ay man leave the dude alone! You dont see him crackin on you and what yall wear now do ya???

Yall fuckin suck if you gon be dissin on a rapper with his own style!

Besides you never know, he could just now be having a fuckin decent childhood cuz maybe he never had one. Or maybe he aint that much older as you people say or think he is!

Maybe he is 19-20 something years old still growing up!

I'm a 20 year old amature rapper, and I'm gettin me some bathing apes and his music is BETTER THAN WHAT YOU ALL CAN EVER SING OR RAP!!!!!

You all are hater and I have a song that is dedicated to ALL hataz in this crazy ass world and do you wanna know what the title of that song is, and maybe soulja boy would agree to it....

its called...

FUCK WHAT HATA THINK!!!!!!!

So to all you haterz... leave the man alone and let him live his life the way he want to.

You wouldnt like it if I had to come and post this shit again!!!!

Now do your selves a favor and YOU DO YOU AND LET THE MAN DO HIMSELF!!!!

CUZ TO ALL HATERS, YALL NEED A BETTER THING TO CRY ABOUT AND LEAVE RAPPERS SUCH AS SOULJA BOY AND OTHERS OUT OF YOUR BABYBACK BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

corey_davis_22 said...

And another thing, sorry for my profanity but yall really need to learn how to dress ya selves too. Old fashioned shit is out of style now a days. And HIP-HOP has been dead since I have been 3 years old!

It's now called New Aged HIP-HOP, Rap, and R&B.

Yall gotta problem with that go and talk to some people and get more advice from 106&Park and see if they dont tell you the same damn thing bout soulja boy and other rappers music.

Hell, 2Pac was and still is a LEGEND!!!!!

AND HE'S THE ONE THAT'S DEAD!!!!!!