Wednesday, November 14, 2007






Yo Word on the FuZz this is a result of going to the milford mall at random. I'm chillin with my boys dan and chris when out of no where this light skinned chick, comes over and asks me to model for her. Turns out it was her first day working at this joint called kiddie kandid portait studio. Well one thing I love the most is to take pictures. And besides, since she picked me to model for her, the pictures were free. And you know black people love free stuff!!!! LOL!!! But it was cool. Home girl busted out of no where, "Um since you all dressed up, can you be one of my models, please!!!" Well I just did it cause I wanteed pics of me!! Well any way, shout out to Kiddie Kandids in the Milford Mall.

1 comment:

Sexy_Virgo87 said...

♥Aww Look @ my Baby U Look So Sexy And Handsome You Look Just Like A GQ Model I Can Really See U On The Cover Of That Magazine♥