Friday, November 30, 2007

STUNTIN FUZZ ON THANKSGIVING DAY!!!!!













yeah ya'll thanksgiving day was so freakin fun!!!! First of all the Hillhouse vs cross football game was freakin crazy!!!! Mass pandimonium!!!! What made it even more special was I had my baby girl VERONICA by my side. Oh and yes I retain my crown for the most flyest dude in the game!!! Oh me and my baby girl win the award for sexiest couple at the event. Besides stuntin so fuzz, I got the chance to catch up will old friends, and me an my partner in FuZz PEEPS came through to stunt on em at the joint. Well it was a beautiful day, in more ways than one!!!

1 comment:

Sexy_Virgo87 said...

♥Well Baby I must Say I Enjoyed our First(Def. Not our last) Thanksgiving Together Yes We Stole The Show I Love You more Each And Every Day And I See A Beautiful Future For Us!!!!!♥