Sunday, August 12, 2007

WELCOME!!!!!!

Hello world!!!! I thank you for coming by my blog. For those who don't know my name is MILT-FRESH BkA YOUNG MZA!!! The purose of this blog is for one reason and one reason only. To highlight the life and times of a young man(yours truly) who is caught up in what we call the FUzZ!! What is this FuZz you ask? As much as I hate to use this statement(because it's been heavily used over the past 6 years), it's a way of life. It's a commitment to taking what ever you do to the next level. Mainly fUzZy is practicly used for describing someones style of dress. Let me explain, if your t.v. reception is FuZzY, what's the problem? It's hard to see. If your style is FuZZy, that means it's hard to understand. So in this blog I plan to allow the world the oppurtunity, to bare witness to the fUzZ in it rawest form. From exploring topics in clothing and style, to politics, religion, and really what ever the FrEsH-KiNg feels like talking about!!! So enjoy!!! Tell me what you think!!! really I don't care!!! O.k. I'm just being a jerk!!! but, hit me up

No comments: